Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My story!

When I got pregnant with my 1st child I was 128 lbs! I was by no means fit but at least I wasn't over weight. Near the end of my pregnancy ( last time that I weighed ) I was 184 lbs! When I left the hospital and for a couple of weeks after I had to wear XL stretch pants! Finally I went to the store and found out I was in a size 15 and those were very tight.

In April of 08 I started working out with Hip Hop Abs after I had seen an infomercial on late night tv.

After using Hip Hop Abs I have added p90x and great body guaranteed and now I am doing Chalean Extreme! Also I use whey protein,p90x protein bars,calcium,omega 3,joint formula and Shakeology! I love it.

I am now down to a healthy weight and living a very happy and productive life... I'm not ready to stop though! Still building muscle and maybe losing a little bit more body fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment